Friday, December 13, 2019

Thoughts

I always got a sense that i wont live long. Whenever i think of that i will afraid of death but when lofe getting tougher , of course there is a thought of hope today is my last day of living.

I tell myself life is tiring and is normal. Thats life. Everyday is a challange. I try my best to do the very best. I dont know is right or wrong.

When i first came to this company. My target is to save their work and not creating more things for them. But now... i domt know am i a burden that creating more problems to them.

Of course i got a thought of quitting. Because i feel i not comtributing and helping it and i seems like a burden and destroying it. Is real tough.

What i want in life. I dont know. I just know... i am tired.

No comments: